Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sick As A Dog

I'm really sick. I either have a cold or a flu, I have no idea. Probably the flu cause I don't get flu shots. Now I'm starting to regret that....I have a pile of tissues over flowing my trashcan. I have some crappy tea that tastes like crappy crap. AND WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, I LOOKED LIKE A RACOON. It was horrible.

On other news its almost Halloween and I have no idea what I'm doing. Hopefully I can hang out with my best friend though. I also have no idea what I'm gonna dress up as, it's probably just gonna be a boring cat cause I'm too broke to buy a costume. My parents have started to make me pay for my own things and it's getting annoying cause I don't have a job, and I'm trying to save my money for Animazement.

Oh look my temperature is up to 98.2....is that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment