Monday, October 29, 2012

Flippin' Cold Yo

Fall has finally hit North Carolina. Hard. With the stupid hurricane coming, now it's gonna be cold and wet and icky all week. I've never liked the cold either. There shouldn't be such thing as winter unless its snowing, and down here it never snows. Also because of the hurricane we're gonna be getting a lot of storms. I'm scared of storms. The last big storm we had a tree almost fell on our house and the news crew came and interviewed us. WELL THAT WAS FUN. I keep getting nightmares about the storm so yeah, that's gonna suck when it gets bad.

Sometimes I wish I was a bird so I could go down to Florida for the winter...and to poop on people. I really wanna be that asshole bird who just starts crapping everywhere and gets it in your food. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-birds.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Texas. I don't get hurricanes. HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're lucky I'm not a bird, or I would dedicate my life to find you and take a big crap on your head. <333333

      Delete