Saturday, October 27, 2012

Give Me A Virtual Slap

I'm hating myself right now. I stopped this blogging and I regret it. You guys are probably not gonna see this thinking NOPE WHY BOTHER MIKI IS JUST GONNA DIE AGAIN. Well  I'll try not to die. School is just pretty complicated. There will be more updates on this blog though, I promise. A lot of stuff has been going on lately so it will be fun to tell you guys about it. My Flickr will also go back on this website and I'll be sure to upload all the photos I have taken c:

Thank you and the next post I'll be sure to tell you guys all about what has happened. I got some interesting stories.
*Edit: Now if you scroll all the way down you can go to my Flickr Photostream c:

3 comments:

  1. I feel you, girl. Same thing has been happening to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolol, I know how you feel. For me I'm just not really motovated to post anything... u_u Sad..

    Man in photo: LIKE A BOSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes us bloggers have nothing to talk about I guess xD

    ReplyDelete