Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

I had a really fun Halloween. I started it off by eating candy and playing resident evil 6 with my brother. Then later on in the day I hung out with my best friend and we watched the first Silent Hill movie. It was really scary okay. We were screaming out lungs out and my brother thought we were dying so he ran downstairs and got mad cause we weren't dying...wow that sounds mean. Haha anyways my mom didn't want us to go trick or treating cause we're too old, but we went anyways, secretly. We came back with a crap ton of candy but we couldn't let my mom see, so we shoved it in our clothes and places we should shove candy. Let's just say nobody ate the Junior Mints....It was extremely cold though, and I was in a dress...haha yeah not a good idea when you're really sick. I had a great time hanging out with my best friend though, probably the best Halloween I've ever had. Last year I went a Halloween party and...let's just say the cops came to join us at the party. No worries, nothing too illegal happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment