Friday, August 10, 2012

Splattered On The Wall

This post is gonna have no specific subject. It's just me in my thoughts.

I don't get why people like the Hollister clothing store. I'm sorry if you like that store and shop there a lot, but that place is confusing. They don't have "cute" clothes, just ordinary dresses and shirts and shorts that you can find at a Target or Walmart. The clothes are expensive too, I saw a cute shirt in there and it was 40 dollars. What? 40 dollars? I'm sorry but I can buy 4 of you at some other store, JUST IN A DIFFERENT DAMN COLOR.

Also to the people who have enough money to go there and shop there all the time, why complain to me that you want more stylish and creative clothes like me? Thank you very much for the compliment, but my clothes are cheaper than yours. Sometimes I feel like people just go in there for the half naked men on the bags...

I really hope I didn't offend anybody, or make myself seem like a monster. RAWR RAWR RAWR. You guys are the best followers, I know most of my followers do not use blogger anymore, but for those that do, thank you very much. It's so fun to talk to you guys, and feel free to tell your followers about my blog :D

What a random post I have made....Oh well. Here's a picture to make this post look more colorful.
Oh god my sexiness is so overwhelming

3 comments:

  1. That is so true about Hollister I've gotten two shirts from there but they're plain...and there's like every color imaginable for EVERYTHING!! XDD it's like hmm what color should I be today XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR. The Hollister at my place is crazy, I get lost in there its like a maze of shirts o-o

      Delete