Sunday, August 12, 2012

Doodle

So every night my internet gets blocked at 10 PM. Sadly, I don't go to bed until like 12:30. So what did I do for two hours? Doodle. And things got pretty weird.

Okay so it's my dream to get an otter with an eye patch, and name him snake.

My boyfriend wanted me to draw a poodle. So I drew a poodle molesting him.

....I don't know.

I also want a mentally retarded horse

I've always wanted a house in a tree c:

What.

What are some weird doodles you guys have? Also, I have some really cute paintings I will soon show you guys, it just takes a while to get them uploaded onto my computer xD

4 comments:

  1. Sadly, I can't doodle. I draw, but can't doodle. For some reason, my doodles look suckish and yet average. The weirdest drawing that I have was off my math class. I drew the American flag, then split the rest of the paper in half long-ways, and on the left was my view from class, and on the right was the twin towers in flames.

    ReplyDelete