Monday, August 6, 2012

School Is For Cool Kids

I lied.
HA.
So yesterday my mother and I went shopping for school clothes. My dad gave me 500 bucks to spend on clothes. I almost cried. 500? That's an insane amount! Too bad I had to spend 100 of it on undies. I got some pretty nice stuff though.



I found this in the old lady's department in Kohl's. It was 80% off and was an XL. Smart shopping guys.


OH MY GOD THIS SHIRT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING AND UNICORNS AND OH MY GOD.

I forgot to button the second button...




My favorite sweater. Ever.

I hate this dress. I think it's too obnoxious. I have no shoes to go with it and it doesnt even have a back. Stupid dress.

School for me starts on the 27th, that's in 21 days. I'm gonna cry, but I do get my braces off in 12 days. WOOOOOOOOOOO.


9 comments:

  1. School starts for me on the 27th too. I agree with you about the dress, and i'm jealous, i have my braces for 1yr -____-

    ReplyDelete
  2. 0.0^ How old are you people? And nice shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH EM GEE!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! :D Especially the one with the unicorns. UNICORN POWAH!!!! *Passes out* XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH DARLING DON'T PASS OUT!! YOU MIGHT MISS THE UNICORNS FLYINGGGG

      Delete
    2. OH EM GEEE!!!!!! *Wakes up*

      Delete