Friday, August 3, 2012

Finally I Feel Like A Grill

I kept spelling girl wrong on my title...So I kept it as grill.

The other day I finally got to hang out with some of my girl friends and go to a shopping center with them. No boys. Just hanging out with my two good friends who are as weird as I am.

We had some pretty good adventures. We went to Panera Bread and I have never been there before, so it was pretty awesome.Except my bagel was like rubber. I couldn't even cut it with a knife LOL

We decided to go into the plaza and we found a shopping cart where it shouldn't be. The shopping cart should've been on the other side of the plaza. So me being a good kid, decided we should RIDE IT ALL THE WAY TO WHERE IT BELONGS. I did most of the riding...Cause I'm mean. Once we got to the place we had to go my friends decided it was a good idea to leave me on the sidewalk. So there I was alone in a shopping cart, when suddenly the cart starts to move down a ramp into the middle of the road...Luckily cars were kind enough to stop as I jumped out and ran with the cart back to my friends.AND THERE THEY ARE HAPPILY INSIDE A STORE LAUGHING AT ME. It was funny though...cause I almost died....


Aren't they adorable?

THE ONLY PICTURE OF ME DURING THE WHOLE TRIP LOL
So tell me a story of your crazy adventure with your friends :D

No comments:

Post a Comment