Monday, July 2, 2012

SO I DIED?

I got lazy. EXTREMELY LAZY. Too lazy to even write a post, but now I'm back, no worries!

I had a great time at the beach, it would've been more fun with a friend, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I took some pretty good photos. Just kidding, I only took two great photos. xD


Remember when I told you I liked One Direction? Before all teenage girls of America liked them? Yeah, I went to their concert last Wednesday. It was pretty awesome. I don't like them that much anymore, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the concert. I actually had a lot of fun, lost my voice, lost my hearing. AND I TEARED UP A LITTLE.I wish I had pictures of it, but they wouldn't allow flash photography.

This is my boyfriend's cat. His name is Dasher. Dasher is a fat cat. The end.

I'm really sorry I haven't been making posts in a long time, I hope this long post has made up for it! What are you guys doing for this Fourth of July?



No comments:

Post a Comment