Friday, July 6, 2012

Thunda Stawm

Man it's raining like cray cray up in here. What did I just say..?

How was your guys' 4th of July? Mine was awesome. I got to hang out with one of my best friends and my boyfriend. Here are some pictures c:
David and Kae c: It was so hot outside omg

OKAY THIS KID KEPT FALLING. IT WAS HILARIOUS. I'M SO MEAN BUT WHATEVER LOL

This is my favorite picture of us xD ARENT WE ADORABLE >:C

So...Kae was taking a picture and I happen to be in the back grinding on a pole while David wasn't looking...

We went into Food Lion because it had air conditioning and we wanted to cool down. David decided to walk away with kitty litter and he disapeared...

I hope you guys had a great 4th of July like I did c: Being with your closest friends makes it so much more fun :D


5 comments:

  1. Same rainy weather here. Only, I have no idea what cray crap is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol it's like a weird way to say crazy. xD MAN THAT'S CRAY CRAY

      Delete
  2. I had a good 4th of July! (Mainly all I did was be on my computer. XD) I'm glad you had a good 4th, Miki! =^.^=

    ReplyDelete