Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Drown Me

WOOOOO I'm going on a three day beach trip with my parents. FUN.

No. Not fun. I'm gonna be sitting there bored for three days. I don't like the beach that much in the first place, not unless I'm with friends. This time, I'm just with my parents. The only thing I'm looking forward to is getting a good tan and talking my mom into doing a photo shoot there. Other than that, I am NOT excited.

I need something awesome to happen in my life, so I will have something more interesting to talk about...

4 comments:

  1. Easy. Go find yourself a volcanic island in the middle of the ocean, swim in the lake inside, and turn into a mermaid. And there 'ya go! THEN you'd have your costume for the next Animazement, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh!! Y'know, the beach is fun! Where I live, there aren't any beaches. D: The resent time I got to go to the beach, I was like, "WATER!!!! :D AND THIS SAND IS SOOOOOO SOFT!!!!" Also you can collect rocks and decorate your garden (If ye have one.) or whatever. ^_^

    I get excited easily... _ _ ' XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. uggg..... I know how you feel. I hate it when my parents drag me around from place to place when I'd rather be home playing video games.

    ReplyDelete