Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Like Dem Shoes Gurrrl

For once I have a title that makes no sense.

I like photography, it's fun. I wouldn't wanna be a photographer though. I think that every teenage girl wants to be a photographer now. Well here's the thing, it's so popular now and pretty much everybody can do it, you won't make a good living off of it.

Flowers are fun to take pictures of c:

This is my friend Kae. She's adorable.

This photo is awesome. Case closed.

It literally took me forever to take this photo...

This would be an awesome photo if her arm and foot wasn't cut off :c

These photos are all from Thursday. I hope you guys enjoyed them c: and maybe it will inspire you to go out and take some photos with your friends

6 comments:

  1. Those aren't flowers. They're weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a really good photographer!!! :D The only photos I've been taking lately have been of plants. XD

    ReplyDelete