Saturday, June 9, 2012

She Sound Like An Old Woman

So I finally got a hard drive for my Xbox. WOOOOOOOOOOOO finally. This is why I don't let my dad go to Best Buy. He always gets stupid stuff we don't need. Sometimes I don't mind though...He got me Skyrim c: I know it's like an old game now and everybody has already played it. BUT I COULDN'T PLAY IT BEFORE SO BLAH D:

I love Skyrim. Lol that's a fun game...

Tomorrow I am planning on doing a Yuki Cross photo shoot. I hope it ends up happening and it turns out great. I'm doing it off location so it will be harder to find where to take the photo. I wish my hair was longer though and I have braces...Vampires don't have braces. I've checked.

I hope you guys are having an amazing day. I need to stop writing useless posts when I'm bored...I'm really happy with how the stats are looking :D Ya'll are great, feel free to tell your friends about this blog and I will happily appreciate it.

I've been so sleepy. I stayed up until 12:30 last night and my dad made me wake up at 8 this morning. I know 12:30 isn't that late, but for me it is...WOOO IM TIRED. I love you all <333

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like my dad when he goes to Fry's. -_-

    Awh, cool!!! :D THAT. SOUNDS. Awesome!! :D I think I'll do that if I get Ciel Phantomhive cosplay. <3

    :D No, I don't mind!! I love reading daily blog posts!!! ^_^

    I stayed up 'till 3-ish, and woke up at 11 or 12. *No bragging rights intended.*

    DOGGIEEEEE!!! OMFG!!!! IT'S SOOO CUTEEE!!!! X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol at Animazement there were so many Ciels it was crazy xD If I wake up at like 12 or 11 I feel guilty and I'm like, "WHY MUST I WASTE MY LIFE IN THIS COMFORTABLE BED!!!"

      Delete
    2. *Le gasp* OMFG!!! A LOT OF CIELS?!?! YAAAAYYYYY!!!!! :D

      I KNUUUU!!!! BED, WHY YOU SO COMFORTABLE?!?!? XD

      Delete
    3. Dude I wake up at like 5 half the time D: Life- I have none ;n;

      Delete