Monday, May 7, 2012

Video?!?!

I have been thinking about doing a video some time soon, but I don't know what it should be about. I will have a poll on the side of my blog, and I hope you guys will vote, Feel free to leave a comment or a suggestion on what type of video I should do, and if I like it I'll add it to the poll.Just kidding even if I hate it I'll put in on my poll. You guys have been the best, so this video is kinda a special thank you for following me and giving me awesome feedback.
COMMENT. RIGHT NOW. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER. Also for the Q/A option, feel free to leave your questions in the comments.
Sorry for the short post, my life is boring :c
I LOVE YOU
For those of you who deserve a virtual cookie :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the cookie, but next time get me a cinnamon cookie please

    ReplyDelete