Friday, May 4, 2012

I Dieded

I know I haven't been on, and I have a perfectly good reason. My mom and I have been redecorating my room and I didn't wanna have my computer out, because we are nowhere near done and I didn't wanna start settling to this mess you call a room. Pictures of my new room will be posted in a few weeks, I wanna get the room completely finished before I show you guys. Right now my room looks horrible. We got rid of a lot of furniture and now we have no idea where to put all this crap. So now it's sitting in the middle of my floor. I'm probably gonna be selling a lot of my stuff 'cause I like money...and I have no room for it. MAYBE I'll sell it online so there's more of a chance for people to get the stuff.

Anyways my life has been pretty good. I kinda got into a fight with this one guy so now he won't let me near his table which is full of my friends...but oh well. Anyways here's an amazingly funny and probably something I shouldn't say, story. And yes I am copying this from my Facebook message because it is a long story and I do not like typing long stories.

we had to like make a sentence using personification in English class and pass it to the person next to us so they could continue the story, and there was like one like, the electric fence and the rabit were best friends. but the electric fence thought the rabit was annoying. so the electric fence turned on his power, and the rabit exploded. then the fence became depressed because he killed his best friend. so he started doing weed and drinking every night. then he moved onto cocaine. then he moved to africa to cheaper prices on weed. then he died.


I know I spelled rabbit wrong. TIME FOR FUNNY PICTURES.


Omg I did this yesterday when I saw a bunny and I didn't wanna scare it so I played dead.
I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THIS MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD. OMFG. LOLOLOLOL IM PEEING MAN.

I'm too immature to have a blog.
COMMENT AND ILL VIRTUALLY KISS YOU. (kinda awkward since I first typed "kill" by accident.)


4 comments:

  1. Uhhh.... but I'm a girl!! O: And *Gasp!* That's one HECK OF A STORY!! (I'm against drugs, but that was funny! XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my followers are girls...I should've said virtual cookie...LOL I AM TOO BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY CAUSE MY TEACHER READ IT OUTLOUD. Half the kids in that class do drugs. It's gross.

      Delete
  2. I'm still wondering how you got these cool cursers!

    Um... I'm not sure how I would feel about virtually kissing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VIRTUAL COOKIES IT IS. And I went to this one website and you put the cursor HTML to your blog, I'll tellyou how sometime c:

      Delete