Friday, May 11, 2012

So Let's Talk

I kinda wanna describe the poll options to you guys so you will kinda understand it, You probably already do, but I don't want you guys to all vote on something when it's totally not what you think it will be.

Questions and Answers
This is for, well, questions and answers of course. But I won't be doing it even if it has a high amount of votes if nobody asks questions. You make ask me questions on Twitter or you can simply comment to me on here. Be as random or serious as you want. No boundaries.

Outfit of The Day
I don't really know why I put this in here...I just have a lot of people on youtube that I subscribed to and they do these. They're pretty cool cause then I'm like, OMG I WANT THAT SHIRT.

An Adventure Around My Room
I chose this because I'm like a stalker, I like seeing other peoples room, and I thought I wasn't the only creepy person wanting to see every inch of somebodies room. Lol.

About My Day
I put this on my poll 'cause my life is pretty interesting when I remember what happens...If my day is ever normal, I probably died.

Showing Off My Yuki Cosplay Before I'm Suppose To
It's probably gonna be a while until I can do a photo shoot with the cosplay, so I thought, why not show it to you guys in a video? Lol wow that video would kinda suck...

Video From School
I'm probably gonna get grounded for showing you guys a video from my school, because we're not the most mature people.I must warn you that there is probably gonna be some bad language from my friends...but it's probably gonna be hilarious too. Just a warning for my younger followers...This is what highschool is like o.o

2 comments:

  1. Hey, trust me, I film my school all the time. I hide my camera in my pocket (yes, my pocket is big enough) or in a purse that I don't usually bring. In some classes where the teacher doesn't pay attention as much, you can have the camera peeking out, like in history, math, band, and (possibly) English, but in classes where you're either in the front row or have a really sneaky teacher with beady eyes in the back of her head that see everything such as theatre, science, (I sit in the front row, but to the far left) English, and choir, might want to just turn it on and have audio. You can do it in clubs unless the person in charge says no filming. And you can film during lunch if you hide the camera, or just talk about your day.

    FYI: Might want to add the video to YouTube first. It will take forever to load on Blogspot. I'm not even going to try with my 14 minute long iMovie we made in Theatre. I'm putting it on YouTube first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've done it before and some teachers are cool with it, it will mainly be in lunch where I have more freedom, in some of my classes I can just text in front of the teacher without them caring. Once I called my friend during class...

    ReplyDelete