Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Is Comin' Ya'll

I feel like every time I mention Yuki Cross cosplay my stats get a boner. What? I didn't say that. I just finished my first exam. Literally, school just ended an hour ago. It was easy. ENGLISH MAN. It had all this grammar stuff at the beginning. You know how some state tests have sample questions? Yeah. I got the sample question wrong.I felt dumb el oh el.

I think I'm finally having a social life again. I've been hanging out with friends more often. It's fun. My mom thinks there is a bird in the house because we saw bird feathers on the floor. Won't find out til it's dead I guess...Well that's gonna suck.

This post is probably gonna make me seem ADHD. Who cares, it's almost summer. I literally have no life during the summer. My parents make me stay home half the time cause they hate whenever I make plans. It's like they think they have to actually do work just so I can be with friends.

What type of food leaves a good after taste? That's like a serious question. Cause I'm starving but I want something that will leave a yummy after taste.

image

2 comments:

  1. Hot fries. Wait a second, it's 10:43! You posted from the future! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our time is different probably XD. YES I AM FROM THE FUTURE. WE HAVE A PIG FOR A PRESIDENT NOW. OUR HOUSES ARE SHAPED LIKE EGGS. WE RIDE DRAGONS

      Delete