Friday, June 1, 2012

Let's Get Real

That's a pun.



The last one I made during a practice exam in math. Today was my math exam also, and I was one of the first ones done...sadly. So since I had so much time left I decided to draw a doll missing an eye with a black X for a mouth. Too bad when I was done it was time to turn in the exams and the scrap paper. So since my drawing was on scrap paper, it's gone now :c FOREVER. And it was really good. Scary too. I loved it. 

Two exams left to go, and I still need to do a Yuki Cross photo shoot...So yeah tell me what you think about my drawings guys :D I really need to start working on my drawing page....


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I guess I can, I mean I hate re-drawing things because then it's never the same. So I prefer not to.

      Delete
  2. :O You're an amazing artist!!!!!! :D

    I envy your amazing powers with a pencil.

    ReplyDelete