Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Yuki Cross Cosplay

So this is Yuki
and this is me.

Now back to Yuki
Now back to me

Yeah we cool man. We real cool. SO THERE IS MY YUKI CROSS COSPLAY! I might cosplay her again next year, but more prepared. My hair will definitely be long enough by then c:

My life is going amazing if any of you lovely followers care <3 One full day left of school, and I'm going to the beach one Saturday. I finally went swimsuit shopping. WOOOOOOOO.Yeah I'm really happy right now. Extremely happy. Omg I'm so happy I'ma pee. Just kidding, that's weird.


4 comments:

  1. That Yuki chick just looks dark and unappealing. However, you look ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The anime is a Drama/Romance. She's actually pretty cool. You should watch the anime c:

      Delete
  2. :D You're a really good Yuki cosplayer!!!! ^-^ I've seen the first episode of the anime. I should watch it again, I wuved it when I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D The only other Yuki cosplay there had black hair...AS A WIG. So I was kinda ranting all day about how somebody would buy such an expensive wig and it's not even the right color...
      Anyways I love vampire knight. They decided to not make a season 3 (I was so sad when I found out) but the manga is still going on c:

      Delete