Sunday, May 13, 2012

Deadman Wonderland

So I just finished watching an anime called Deadman Wonderland last night...it was scary. I think this show should be rated TSFANHBITW (too scary for any normal human being in this world). I probably mentally threw up like 20 times. Besides the fact that the gore was well detailed, the plot was absolutely amazing in my opinion.

I'm kinda into that stuff where the people in the story are insane. I felt bad for this one guy though, in every episode he gets beat up. I'm surprised he didn't die at the end.I was expecting to cry at the end of the anime, like I do with most sad animes or very dramatic ones, but I only shed one tear. If your into this scary, sadistic, insane type of stuff, I definitely recommend it.The only part that made me wanna get sick was when this (very much attractive for an anime guy) dude got his eye pulled out. Psh, he makes it seem easy.

How was your guys' Mother's Day? I had an okay time. It was like any other day I guess, except my family actually had breakfast together, and dinner for once. We don't eat lunch. It's weird. I know this kid who only eats at knight. Freaky kid.

Today is the last day to vote, hurry up and get your votes in if you haven't! So far the school one is winning! Feel free to comment or whateversssss. I don't really say whatever...

the-absolute-funniest-posts:

ruinedchildhood:
It Was Super Effective!


Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard

4 comments:

  1. My mom spent her Mothers Day alone at the house..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Went crazy cause she had to wake us up in the morning o-o

      Delete