Friday, April 27, 2012

TAG ATTACKKKKKKK

I got tagged again c: This time, by Hannie, but since I already did a tag, I'm just gonna answer the questions she has given me :D


What are your FAVORITE games to play?
Spyro and Okami are my favorite Playstation games, my favorite Xbox game is Assassin's Creed, and my favorite Wii games are Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy

What EVIL thing do you want to do? >:D

There's a lot...but one of them is to get a piece of paper that says WIDE LOAD and tape it on somebodies back...

If you found a $100 on the ground, what would you do with it?

I would probably look around to see if anybody is looking for a hundred dollars, then I would take it and save it. I'm addicted to saving money...

What is your favorite food?

I don't really have a favorite food right now considering I just ate a crap load of stuff so right now food isn't the best thing to think of.

What's your favorite gum flavor?

I like this questions...I like a lot of gum flavors. Almost all of them, I don't know which ones I don't like...

What is your FAVORITE horror book/movie?

Well, I just watched this stupid Japanese horror movie (wasn't scary at all) about a girl who died and now she comes back and kills all her friends, because they hated when she smiled. It's so weird its funny. Oh and she also wears a rat mask while killing them. It's called "Black Rat", I recommend it if you are bored out of your mind.

What is your dream job?

To become a graphitti artist.

What is your favorite band/singer?

Vocaloid...

If you could be ANY anime character, what would you be? Boy or girl?

Ooooo another great question...I would be Kagamine Rin, 'cause I want a twin.

What is your favorite Disney movie?

Beauty and the beast. Hell yes.

What's your favorite anime?

I don't really have one...I change like every week.

What's your opnion on this guy named 'Michael Grey'?
....Who? LOL I DONT KNOW WHO THAT IS XD

11 comments:

  1. Stupid font keeps messing up ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD Same, I'm addicted to saving money as well!

    And Michael Grey is this guy; http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9C7730422466274C&feature=plcp (Just a walk-through for 'Nancy Drew: Curse at Blackamoor Manor'.) Yeah... just a guy that makes walk-throughs for games. o_-

    Anyways! You have such a cute blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, how do you know if you're tagged?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hannie, ohhhhh okay :D and thank you so much, I love your blog too c:
    @Singer, check your commets c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miki, YEAH!

    Oh, great. I have no one to tag. NOOOO!!!

    Any suggestions? I'm such a lonely blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just look at my followers c: they're pretty cool people!

      Delete
  6. In the about me you should change your age from 14 to 15..just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right...HEY I GOT THE CODE FOR WIFI AT SCHOOL. IM SITTING OUT IN GYM RIGHT NOW AND MY BUTT HURTS

      Delete
  7. AW Im sorry :( But what is the code?!Haha it would be really helpful for be because of my ipod

    ReplyDelete