Thursday, April 5, 2012

TWITTERRRRRR

So guys, I have a Twitter. I thought I should let you know that. Since I have nothing else to talk about, and I'm actually starting to like my Twitter, I might as well share it with you guys. I only made it to follow One Direction, so I only have 3 followers. I also follow One Direction related people.I would love for you guys to follow me, and I will follow back. I guess I should start making "tweets", cause usually I just use my twitter to talk to my ONE friend. I have no clue who the other girl following me is...

So anyways I wanna keep this a small post, and I should really mention my twitter. Well its @MikiWalrus Feel free to follow me. It will make my day, trust me. I don't even know if any of you guys have a twitter, but it's not that bad, its okay I guess, but it's a great way to talk to people and make friends c:


That's all for now, please comment and ask loads of questions, I'm planning on doing another Q/A video whenever I get bombed with a bunch of questions. I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. lolkbye

No comments:

Post a Comment