Wednesday, April 11, 2012

GOT MY COSTUME DAWG

Lol dawg....

Yup I finally got my costume, but my mom doesn't know I know, cause it's suppose to be a surprise. NOT MY BAD. It's my good sense of sketchy-ness that led me to find it. So since I can't find it, I can't take a picture of it yet. Don't worry once I put it on there will be pictures c: I'm so excited. Oh also, next Wednesday is my birthday, and my party will be this Saturday. It's gonna be really fun, it's just gonna be a cute little picnic in the park with some good friends and my family. My brother's fiance is making a cake for me so I'm SUPERRRR excited.

I also noticed that there has been some activity on my blog. I got a new follower. So I decided to stalk my follower in every way possible. I am now following her blog, tumblr, and twitter. You guys should follow her too. She's pretty cool c:

Other than that not much has happened lately. My parents have been very busy so I haven't been able to have a life lately. Right now I'm suppose to be cleaning my room. WOOOOOOOO. How was your guys' Easter? Mine was pretty fun, I went biking with my brother and his fiance, and I had a really yummy dinner, but the leftovers are disgusting :c

I think thats all for now. Until next time, BYEEEE GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Miki! What's the costume for? And what up with all the moving pictures? You're affending you're readers with epilepsy! Ha ha, just kidding. BTW, I have changed my name from Josie to Singer for my other blog, Kristy's Going Krackers, but if you read it, don't tell anyone what's wrong with it. Ever heard of lonelygirl15? Well, that's kind of what I'm doing. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D. The costume is for an anime convention that goes on annually in my area. AND I LIKE MY MOVING PICTURES XD

    ReplyDelete