Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Was Tagged c:

I was tagged by Zel
Everybody better follow her. This person is an angel.


Rules:
 1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog.
 2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer.
 3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
 4. Go to their page and tell them.
 5. No tag backs.
 6. You legitimately have to tag.



11 Things About Me
1. My room is always messy. My excuse? Little elves live in my room and they don't pay rent.
2. I have a Cocker Spaniel named Princess. I never liked the name, but my mom misunderstood me when I wanted to name her Chewy.
3. I sleep a lot during class.
4. I make friends with people who think I'm funny or then I wouldn't know how to act near them.
5. Whenever I'm sleepy I'll talk in a higher pitched voice and curl up in a ball a lot. (LOL IM SO WEIRD)
6. I cry whenever I try to throw away my stuffed animals, therefore I still have them in my room.
7. Tape is my best friend. I enjoy taping things to my walls.
8. If I'm hungry and there's nothing good to eat I'll get grumpy and start to cry.
9. I hate wearing a dress without shorts.
10.  Every time I get a haircut the lady never cuts my layers short enough because my hair is too long so it will look weird.
11. I have a habit of tripping people, no kidding, I do it without even realizing it.


Questions
What's your favorite fashion style?
I kinda have no certain style, but I have been starting to wear more flowery dresses like this:
LOL OMG THIS PICTURE IS SO OLD
Do you have any pets? 
Why yes I do, I have a cocker spaniel named Princess. Wait, I already mentioned that..

What's your favorite garment to wear?
My bracelets that my best friend gave me.

What's your favorite book?
None. I'm not big on reading.

Where do you want to live?
I want to travel all over the world. 

What is your favorite kind of art?
All kinds expect crayon art. I hate crayons.

What is your favorite artist?
I don't really have any.

What is your favorite season?
Spring, because it has wonderful weather here. 

Who is your favorite model?
Once again I don't really have one...I need some inspiring people to look up to.

What is your favorite song?
Oh lord there's so many songs I know... I'm starting to listen to VOCALOID again so yeh. All kinds of VOCALOID.

What do you wear more often?
I guess either a dress or some shorts and a really cute blouse. I don't like dressing simple unless I'm gonna be hanging with my friends. I know, it's weird. 

Questions for the people I tag!
  1. What is your favorite hobby?
  2. What did you wanna be when you were little?
  3. What is your favorite food?
  4. What are some childish things that you use to do and still do today?
  5. Funniest moment?
  6. What is your dream job?
  7. What traits do you see in a good friend?
  8. If you could get any animal as a pet, what would it be?
  9. Would you rather get eaten alive by a kitten, or walked on to death by a pig?
  10. What is your favorite thing about your family?
  11. DO YOU LIKE FRUITS OR VEGETABLES BETTER?


5 comments:

  1. I tagged you! :D http://hannahnotebook-2011.blogspot.com/2012/04/o-i-got-tagged-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accidentally removed my flipping comment >.< haha, but awesome, sounds like we have a bit in common :D your blog is sweet.

    ReplyDelete