Monday, April 16, 2012

Boogle Woogle

So on Saturday I had a small little party for my birthday. It was alright. I kinda wished my parents actually helped rather than put all the pressure of planning my own party on me. It turned out to be alright. The park we were planning on having the party at was full beyond belief. So we went to a smaller park, and ate our subway at a little lunch place. Then me and my friend Kae went on a paddle boat. Which practically killed our legs. The thing went so slow :c

My friend Kae took some good pictures though :D






I took this one of her hand c:




And theres the lovely Jojo kissing my Easter present.
****EDIT**** OH MY GOD. I WAS LOOKING THROUGH MY STATS AND SOMEBODY USED ME AS A REFERENCE FOR YUKI CROSS COSPLAY. LITERALLY FREAKING OUT. WOOOOO. MAN IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. ITS SAD HOW IT WAS MADE 7 MONTHS AGO BUT I DONT CARE. OMG THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY :D

5 comments:

  1. If I do say so myself the sheep was a good kisser...


    jk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking through stats and seeing where I'm being viewed, what they searched to get me, stuff like that. Someone searched "shut up im talking rockwalls got talent" and you can just tell they were looking for me. Was it you, Miki?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jojo, back off, that's my sheep, you can have my duck.
    @Singer, I don't think it was, hm maybe somebody has been searching you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!:3
    you've been tagged!
    http://howsemypet.blogspot.it/2012/04/i-was-tagged.html

    Have a nice day!♥

    ReplyDelete