Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some...Traits I have...

So I thought I should tell you guys more about myself, I know what your thinking, UGH SHES GONNA TALK ABOUT HERSELF? WELL YES I AM MY CHILDREN! But your gonna like it, ya know why? Cause I'ma tell ya'll 'bout the weird things in my life, cause I'm a WEIRDO.

  1. I hate Pizza. I have since I was 4, Blame the mouse who calls himself Chuckie. Hey Chuckie guess what, the other day I found your cousin chewing off his leg inside a drawer in my kitchen falling for one of my traps. HA!
  2. I love hanging things up on my wall. Right now my wall is boring grey so I'm all like BLAHHHHH and I throw a bunch of crap on it.
  3. I treat everybody differently, in a good way of course, LOL IM A NICE PERSON.
  4. There's little elves in my room that makes it messy, I try telling my mom but she doesn't believe me. 
  5. I'm obsessed with pirates. I sing pirate songs at school.
  6. I sing all the time in art, some people call me snow white for it.
  7. I also sleep on the floor in art, but a new semester is going on so that won't work anymore. 
  8. Legos to me are a symbol of my childhood. Without them I would have never known how to make a Lego dog. 
  9. I act weird in front of my friends to make them laugh, because their laughs are what keep me going.
  10. I have a best friend who lives in Texas and I met her off Club Penguin years ago and I'm still friends with her.
So those are some things about me, I hope you guys enjoyed them, I slowly stopped being funny cause I forgot the other ones I was gonna say XD
This is my oldest brother, he went back to Germany 2 days ago. It feels like forever. No seriously it feels like it's been a week. Also I won't be on here for a while cause I'll be studying for the exams I have. JUST KIDDING LOL I DONT STUDY.
for my best friend Krista. YES, I REMEMBERED EYEBROWS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment