Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Post

So how do you guys like the new theme? I like it, it's pretty cute c:
So it's 9:30 on a Wednesday morning and I'm not at school. Why? Because it's exam day and I don't have an exam for art. Nothing has changed much, no love life, no big events coming, nothing like that, but I did order my contacts 2 weeks ago and they finally came here. Why haven't I put them on yet? BECAUSE THE DANG WEBSITE ONLY GAVE ME 1 LENS. 1. EYE. So I'm mad cause that was 25 bucks just for one lens.

On other news I will be starting a new semester next week so I can't wait for that. My school system is really confusing. It's like, I have 4 classes one semester, but the next semester I have 4 different classes. Did I hurt your brain?

So since there isn't much to talk about, I thought I should show you all some pretty cool pictures :D

This is my room. Actually now that little gap between my poster and my bed, I have a My Little Pony shrine LOL.

Yesterday my best friend Jojo enjoyed using my camera so I decided to let me model for her. She took some really good shots and once I'm done editing them I'll post them on here c:
Thank you guys to much for supporting me, it's almost been a full year and comments keep me going. I feel like I have no motivation when there's no comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment