Saturday, January 7, 2012

A New Start

I noticed I haven't been on here for a month. I'm extremely sorry. A lot has been going on, but that doesn't mean I should just ignore this blog, it means that I should tell you guys everything.

So I started watching One Piece, I'm sure almost all of you guys have heard of that anime. It's amazing. Right now I love it so much I stay up 'til 1 AM watching it. I also got online best friend Krista into anime. She had her first fangasm watching Ouran Highschool Host Club TT-TT I'm so proud of her.

For Christmas I got something that will change this blog in a good way. I got a camera (Canon rebel), and by the time I make a new post there will be a different banner and font. Maybe something that does have all caps, it's hard showing my exaggerations on here when everything is in caps.

For New Years I tried sushi, I hate fish, So that didn't work out well, at least the rice cakes were good :D

For my personal life, it's going pretty good. I just came back from Maryland on Thursday so I only had one day of school. Everybody missed me, just kidding as soon as I came back I started screaming at this couple of their selfish-ness and how it effects our group, but that's a different story to be told another time.

I always thought this was cheesy, but I'm going to start making my blog theme go along with the closest holiday. Okay well I'll attempt to, and if it fails then the whole East Coast blows up, K? k.
Lol I took this with my new camera, this is my puppy, she hates cameras

2 comments: