Thursday, December 8, 2011

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Since the day by day post thing didn't work out, cause my life decided to be boring, I'll just post some random pictures. 
After the parade my friend Kae told me to tie a balloon on my glasses...

LOL OMG I FOUND THIS AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY XD

I love this. With a passion. Omg. I love it.
How was your guys' week? I hope you had a good week, so far I have c: This weekend I'm gonna make my brother's Christmas presents c: I forgot to tell you guys didn't I? My brother, Brandon, is coming home from Germany for Christmas, I don't know how long he's staying, but he will be here in 6 days, I can't wait. Oh and also I'm gonna ask my mom if she can take some pictures of me for my new banner, I'm gonna make a Christmas theme. I hope you guys have a wonderful day, and feel free to comment and tell me about it c:

2 comments:

  1. Waiii.... I like your blog! :3
    Visit my blog, okay!
    gabiesanime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course :D LOL I didn't even realize I had this comment :c

    ReplyDelete