Thursday, December 1, 2011

Woah man, I died D:

Sorry guys, I really haven't been motivated to make a new post, let's just hope it won't happen again c: So anyways I've been hunting for a new anime to watch, so far none has interested me enough. I would give everybody a million hugs if you guys would recommend some good animes to me. I want something different from the animes I've been watching, preferably like romance and mushy stuff like that.

Other than my anime addictions, I've got some new drawings I would LOVE to show you guys.
OMFOMFGOMFGOFGODFMSDFS OMG I LOVE THIS!! I'm so proud of myself cause it's my first male drawing and, ITS A CHESHIRE CAT!

I'm currently drawing coloring this, so once I get it finished I'll show you guys!!
Please send in your reviews and what animes I should watch, and also, what would you guys think if I wrote a post about my day like every 2 days or so? Tell me what you think and I'll be happy to reply to any questions!

4 comments:

  1. you should really watch Necromancer or Reborn!!! I think they are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spice and Wolf.
    Gosick.
    Hidan no Aria.
    Venus VS Virus.
    DNAngel.
    Tokyo Mew Mew.
    Black Cat.
    Pani Poni Dash!
    Highschool of the Dead.
    Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles.
    xxxholic.
    Chobits.
    Detective Conan(English version is Case Closed)

    Just to name a few :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys SOOOOO much c: Now it feels like homework, there's just so much is overwhelming XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl.. I like your drawings a lot! Also I think doing every 2 days or twice a week on busy weeks:) luv ya~!

    ReplyDelete