Sunday, December 4, 2011

Catchin' Things On Fire

So on Thursday I wasn't feeling my best so I left school early, but before I left, my friend and I decided to play with a clay spoon I made in art. We burned it. With a knife. So I guess you can catch clay on fire? XD Yeah that was kinda random...but I felt like telling you.

Then on Friday all my friends were like, OMG ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU DEAD?...Yes...I'm dead. Dang I just wasn't feeling good, don't mean you gotta worry about it XD. I had a good day on Friday, had no homework to turn in, got some french fries in lunch. Yup a good day, til I walk home with my friend Bryan and he decides to throw berries at me almost causing me to get hit by a car...again.

Yesterday was fun, I pretty much wasted the whole morning watching anime, then around 2 my brother's girlfriend hung out with me and my mom, then we went to a parade. The parade was fun, I got to spend it with my friend Kae, and I got a free balloon c: I think that's all that happened, I'm not sure, its 10 AM and I'm watching One Piece right now so I'm really like...half dead. So I guess that's it, feel free to comment and tell me about your day c:
Merry Christmas guys c: This is my Christmas tree from last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment