Sunday, November 20, 2011

Movin' On

Lol oh wow, I already started a new anime. This time I'm watching Pandora Hearts. I like it cause the setting is just like Black Butler. RICH PEOPLE. Rich people are so entertaining XD. The story is great so far and Oz is so cute x3 Not only is the anime funny, but it's also creepy as well. How come I always end up watching creepy anime XD Since I'm only on episode 9 I really don't wanna start telling you my ideas of the story cause they're probably wrong XD. Here's some Pandora Hearts photos for you to steal X3


WOAH HOW DID THIS GET HERE? Click to view larger c:

2 comments:

  1. for me Pandora Hearts manga is better than anime, you should read it ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I heard it was XD I'm sooooo gonna read it cause I didn't like the ending that much :c

    ReplyDelete