Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Well This Is Gonna Scar Me...

So over the weekend I finished both seasons of Black Butler...I'm scarred o.o Seriously, that was so intense, and morbid, and funny, I cried. I really didn't like the ending though...

WARNING: SPOILERS WHO WANT TO WATCH THE ANIME, THE MANGA IS DIFFERENT YA'LL

K so like, I was totally okay with the first season. Ciel died from what I knew, he got his revenge, and Sebastian ate his soul, but NOOOOOO, they just had to make a 2nd season with Ciel ALIVE, in a TRUNK. No, that's not the worst of it, that Alois kid gets a maid and starts PUTTING HIS FINGER INTO HER EYE SOCKET, and I'm sitting there like o.o what...

Other than that is was a great anime and I highly recommend it to people who like humor and blood c:
Alois and his butler on the left, Ciel and Sebastian on the right

4 comments:

  1. lolol xDD I just started reading the manga over the weekend! I have only reached like idk the 10th chapter though (been too busy to read T^T). But it's so good~~ x3 I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't finished the second season but from what I've seen (eps.1-3 ) it looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Emiko, I'm reading the manga too, you will love it, its HILARIOUS
    @Sola, yeah it is really interesting XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUMOR AND BLOOD!!! *Starts laughing like madwoman* XD

    ALOIS ISH SOO CUTEE!! So is Ciel-chan!! :D

    ReplyDelete