Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Time Has Come...

Midterm is tomarrow...LOL OH GOD IM SO GONNA FAIL. So I might have to close down the blog for a bit when I do fail any class haha, well not haha, but I sadly saw it coming. So if you don't mind I will be CRAMMING my little brain with all those useless things my teachers expect me to learn. I don't think I'm gonna do that bad, but I also don't think I'm gonna do that good because I have done really bad on all the tests in all my classes. It's like my brain just goes on vacation lol. So enough of my ranting.

Yesterday I "got sick" so I "couldn't" go to school. So all day I was watching Miyazaki movies. I enjoyed it. A lot. I watched Howl's Moving Castle because I've never seen it before and it was AMAZING!!! I thought it was weird how at the end that girl just kept kissing everything. Dude, I get your happy, BUT DO YOU HAVE TO KISS A TURNIP? Yeah so that's pretty much my whole day yesterday, funfunfun. 'Kay I gotta go spend time with my dad =.= lolbye <3

4 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEEE howlers moving castle <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ The temptation to delete your last comment so it looks like you can't spell ROTLRTORLTRTOLTOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lollll.. But it was stupid autocorrect

    ReplyDelete