Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tooth Brush...

However my new followers found me, thanks guys XD I thought it cool how I just gained like 3 followers in a week. Okay so Halloween is coming up and my parents aren't buying me a costume, so I'm gonna make one. I have this giant stuffed animal duck in my closet, and I wanna turn it into pants and borrow my friend's rainbow suspenders x] Here's the sketch I made while the Asian sub in algebra was giving out homework:
Pretty cute huh? What are you guys going to be for Halloween? Email me your costumes and I'll put them on my Halloween post :D

Now let's talk about this weeks Japan club. Since the teacher that watches over the club couldn't do it on Monday, we changed it to Wednesday. When I got there, NOBODY was there, but the president of course haha. So the president and I walked to Writer's club because that's where some of J-club would be. We went there, we found them, we suffered. It was so boring. I DIDN'T KNOW THEY ACTUALLY WROTE IN THERE D=< I left early, and was practically scarred. For life. In a box. With a limited supply of crayons.

Other than that day, nothing happened much. I'm actually getting ready for a waterfall photo shoot right now. I don't have any brown boots though so I'm gonna have to wear my brown work boots D: I don't like hiking, and there's gonna be A LOT of hiking. I'm so bringing a snack >.> Hopefully I will get a chance to record the photo shoot and show you guys what it's like. They're actually fun for me because I always joke around with my mom.

Do you guys know where I can make GIFs? I tried this one for a webcam and everything, but it never worked when I tried saving the image, it always brought me to a website with the picture on it. So leave suggestions for a good GIF maker down bellow pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I always did this...


4 comments:

  1. wow you're good at drawing!xx

    http://stumbleduponablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the moving picture thingy on the side :) Just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thanks, I was testing it out :]

    ReplyDelete