Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blogging

So I forgot what I said in this video since I made it like 2 days ago, but I never got to make my duck costume. Instead I was a dead girl. I'll show you the pics in my next post :] Right now I'm reading this fanfiction about Spirited Away and it has 50 chapters and 550 reviews o.o It's so good, I feel like it's a story. I wish I had it in book form so I can take it with me D; So anyways I hope you guys had a great Halloween and there will be more fun posts to come :] If you want the link to this AMAZINGGGG story, feel free to ask in the comments below. Warning, it did say rated M but it had no warnings about anything nasty, so it's probably blood...and language...and non-lemony stuff. K I love you allll, byeeeeeeee <3

3 comments:

  1. Lulz, Right before you showed us your art project I was like "I need to find out what that yellow thing is!"

    I know a trick to megavidoe, It doesn't work for me very well since I have slow internet.
    Anyways.
    If you load a megavideo video, Pause it when it starts, wait for it to buffer all the way, then go to File>Work Offline. Click play.
    It should work. If not, Go to CrunchyRoll, Hulu, and sometimes animefreak.tv have mirrors.

    Black Butler is on Hulu, Get a free account and you should be able to watch it for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD
    Being the Otaku in the middle of nowhere where nobody helps you learn things, has its perks, since I now know some tricks they don't xD

    ReplyDelete