Thursday, July 21, 2011

Video Dare? I Think Yes

I thought my blog was getting kind of boring, so I decided, why not do a video dare? It can be anything that is appropriate, which means no eating something gross due to the fact I don't like throwing up on cam :]. Just post a comment down at the bottom of what my dare should be. It can be (ALMOST) anything, running around screaming I like cake in my local Walmart, or trying to blow bubble gum underwater. Yes I will be able to do underwater videos because I have a underwater camera, yay! Jojo will not be allowed to have a say in this since she will be doing the recording. Be as creative as you possibly can be and the first person to post a suggestion, I'll do it. That's all for now, bye :D

Hmm, how boring, I need a picture...
Are you scared yet? (made by me, this is me, makeup by me.)

4 comments:

  1. Ware your cosplay to a local walmart/supermarket/target.
    Since you cosplayed as Miku, bring an ipod and speakers, play songs Miku sings, dance and act like you are singing, or actually sing them.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Agrees with person that commented before me-
    *Wear CORRECTED!! -sorry had to do that-

    But I like that picture < o < lol Hm, its kinda creepy o _ o Kay, bye bye now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salwa, thanks :P
    lol I would have corrected myself xD
    I have a tiny keyboard that I keep messing up on xD

    ReplyDelete