Friday, July 22, 2011

Something Legal...?

I told my mom about the dare, and she said "Well if you get in trouble with the cops don't call me!". So now I need to change my dare to something a bit more legal. I don't want to get in trouble with the law for public disturbance. BasiaSadie, if you want me to still do the dare, I will not be able to have any music with me, so pretty much I'll just be walking around as Hatsune Miku. I mean you can change the dare since you commented first, or you can keep it the same and I'll just go to Walmart dressed as Miku. If anybody else has a dare that is LEGAL I'll be happy to do that too :] I just don't wanna have to deal with cops yet...I guess that's all, and just for something interesting to look at, I'll post a random picture I find in my Picture Folder.
My mommy took that :]
ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE IN THE COMMENTS BELLOW. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS PHOTO.

5 comments:

  1. Aw :c -snaps- I didn't know they could get cops on u for public disturbance o u o -fail- Hm, now there are a lot of things I shouldn't do... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to a park?
    I didn't know you could get in trouble for that.. hmm.
    I know they allow music in our parks, but I live in Colorado xD
    Maybe run around town dressed as Miku and yell that you are crazy xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. take me with you when you go! :D

    ReplyDelete