Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jojo and Sumo Paint.

I'm sorry guys, but Jojo told me to make a post about her BECAUSE SHE IS SO FULL OF HERSELF >:[ So here it is.
Jojo has been my best friend since I got into public school. We have known each other for four years and I don't know how I'm still alive. Jojo supported me during my first year in public school where I was bullied. I actually don't blame the people for acting like that towards me, I put the pain upon myself. Anyways Jojo is probably the weirdest girl I know. She loves spoons and when she thinks something is cute, she squeels "Its so CUTEEEEEE!!" She also sings terribly, and she knows it.

I also decided to do some photo editing on this program called Sumo Paint. Try it, it's fun, easy, and free. You can also draw on there too :].

Before

After

Any questions please leave at the comments. I will also allow you to leave suggestions for anything you want me to do, like a video of some sort or a theme of drawing haha. Time to get smoothies, BYEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment