Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where are you?

I will not be doing the art class if nobody tells me if they are going or not. I need to know so I can be sure there is enough people to open it. Please tell me in the comments if you are going or not. I am tired of getting nearly any comments on my posts. It's upsetting to know that you are making something for somebody, yet there is not reply back. So all I ask you to do is to comment on what you think. I know this is a boring post, I'm sorry, but this has really been getting on my nerves for a while now.

4 comments:

  1. I like your new design.... And ya know I will do your class:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was assuming you would tape the classes .. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I should have explained that better. I might be doing that, that's actually a really good idea. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will! after i sign up for iscribble...

    ReplyDelete