Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Want A Pokemon

No not really, I just couldn't think of a good title. Anywho, I am extremely bored right now so I'm gonna make a post. I feel like I haven't made a post in a while. Anywho...again....I just got the idea of drawing a fish with a top hat and a monocle. I'm not sure if I spelled that right or not, Google Chrome is weird. I tapped a bow on my phone in case your wondering. It's pretty cute. I think I'm ADHD...Anywho...for the third time...I'm trying to talk  my mom into getting a kitten for me. You guys know how my friend Jojo was making posts? Yeah well she fosters animals. I got to play with this litter of kittens, hold on, I'ma get a picture of it.
'Kay so I want to get the white one. He's the one I played with the most. His name is Calvin. My mom doesn't want Calvin, instead she wants Mable, the multicolored one in the back. Personally, Mable scares me. I mean half her face is orange and the other half is black. That's just creepy, like a 'HEHEHE, COME HERE LITTLE GIRL' creepy...yeah. Okay so now I kinda want a Pokemon. Something small, cute, and totally worthless. Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So I'm kinda bored. Kill me.

2 comments:

  1. Jojo's kitties are so cute! I would want Calvin too. And Mable scares me because you don't see many cats like that often.

    ReplyDelete