Sunday, June 19, 2011

Yes? Yes!

You guys are funny. Really. I love how there was a close tie between Tomatoes and Yes. Happily though, Yes won. So you know what that means? I will be making a online class. This online class will be on iScribble, and I will be making a private board for your class. If you wish to be apart of this online class, please do the following things.

  • Sign up for iScribble (it's totally free, no worries!)
  • Email me and tell me if you are going to be using paper at home, or drawing on a pen tablet.
  • Tell me your username so I will be able to put you into the private board.
  • Ask any questions about the upcoming class.
Once I make this art class, I will tell you. For now please start signing up for iScribble. I will try to have the class already started by Sunday. Please feel free to ask any questions! That's all for now, sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment