Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EXCITED!

(Edit: Miki's comments on Jojo's post will be in ())
Jojo says....(Because Miki had to edit that part into this blog)

I CANNOT WAIT until Animazement!!!!! I am soo excited! I have been looking at the Animazement website and yes, it tells me about whats going to happen, and what "activities" they have. But if any of you who are reading this blog have been cosplaying before, been to an anime convention, or been to Animazement, could you please tell me what it is like in the comments. It is kind of like a rollercoaster (What in the world makes you think of a rollercoaster?!). A website about a rollercoaster can tell you that it is "Fast, Fun, and Furious!!" But somebody that has been on it can tell you that it is more fun if you scream (Screaming at Animazement....), don't close your eyes, or put your hair up in a ponytail so it wil now get tangly. Soo yeah, I guess that is it. Bye~!

P.S. Please keep on telling your friends about this blog, becuase it annoyes me that it says "19 followers". I dont know why but it does. I guess its becuase its an odd number, or it's that I hate the number 19 (Hater...)

No comments:

Post a Comment