Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! There's always tomorrow!!!

I know Jojo and I have not posted in quite a while...and boy do I feel guilty! Alas, I have not gotten the chance to post pictures of my recent photoshoot and animazment. I will be sure to post them up tomorrow, because I totally love you all!! Anyways let's talk about something fun and not boring like how lazy I am! I am once again open for requests of drawings, anything will do! I have been drawing and once I get the chance my whole blog will be full of the thousands of drawings that I have been inspired by! Since I have a hard time posting many pictures from my iPod onto here, I am going to make a photobucket that I will link into here so you guys will be able to see my newest artworks anytime! Back to the open requests, anything is fine! I do not mind drawing men...I need to learn how to draw them somehow!!

I guess that is all for now, please comment as much as you want!! I love comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment