Friday, May 13, 2011

Back-ish

Yeah so I'm still grounded, but I will rarely be writing posts. Thank you Jojo for taking over. I have a lot of drawings I wish to show you, but sadly I am not able to post pictures from my iPod. I really miss making posts, and I hope you guys are enjoying jojo's posts as much as I am. Now let's talk about something most of you guys are interested in.
VOCALOID!
I am sadly, addicted to vocaloid. I have been in love with their songs since last year. This is the longest anime trend I have...EVER! For all you vocaliod fans, which is your favorite vocaloid? And for all you people who have no idea what I am talking about, why don't you just google what is a vocaloid and GET ADDICTED TO IT!!
I did do a photoshoot when I was up in Maryland, so if you are interested in looking at them, please go to my mother's blog at valliwalkerphotography.bloodspot.com and please comment, my mother loves comments!!
So I guess that's all I have to say...remember, comment, I love to know that you guys are actually reading this!!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite Vocaloids are Leon and Tonio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ ^ My personal favorite vocaloid is Kaito Shion. He's so cute, and I love his voice! You should hear him sing Romeo and Cindrella: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiYMfET0jL8
    or Principal of Happieness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPLmH9pNMy0
    Those are my personal favorite songs of his.

    ReplyDelete