Friday, May 13, 2011

10 Things Some of You May Not Know About Me...or mabey just 5 : )

Jojo Says...

In this post I am going to say 5 things (some of you) you don't know about me. : )

1) I DANCE! It is my life, if I could do anything for the rest of my life I would dance! (Which I plan on doing anyways. )

2) I think hairspray smells really good. I think the smell should be made into a purfume.

3) I watch "crap tv". That is what my mom and I call it. Really it is just Jersey Shore, Meet the Kardashians, Bad Girls Club, ect. It's a bad habit, but it is "educational". Those shows teach you exactly what not to do in life.

4) My favorite color is yellow

5) I have 4 dogs, 2 cats, and I used to have 9 fish, but not all at one time. (The fish went to the big fish bowl in the sky. )

3 comments:

  1. I used to have 15 fish. X3 I'm sure my fish and your fish are friend up there now! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aoi....Yahm they probably are up there,and they are talking trash about how bad we are. XD

    ReplyDelete