Thursday, April 14, 2011

Need To Draw!!!!

Blarg!!! I can't stand not drawing, I haven't drawn in-what, two weeks? I can't stand doing these little doodles in class! I want to do a project, and you guys are gonna help me! Give me requests, ideas, anything!! And I promise I will get it done some time in my life, but I just can't stand standing(sitting) here doing nothing all day. I miss having my hands covered in pencil marks and charcoal. I miss it when I get so excited over a simple picture I made. So if you could please do me a favor and comment on whatever drawing you want. Only one thing I ask other than that-no kissing scenes. I can't draw that for my life, of course I will get better so I can do that, but I still need to learn how to draw a full body male!!! Anywho, please please please, make a request. I want to make drawings for you guys. I love making drawings for people, because I love seeing the smile on their faces when they get it. If you want me to draw you, all you have to do is tell me what your eye and hair color is, and if your male or female of course! If you want any extra things added on the drawing of you please tell me!!!

Comment for requests please!!
No Jojo you cannot request, 'cause I'm mean like that.
Thank you so much, I love all you followers!!!

4 comments:

  1. Draw me :D

    Shoulder length hair, I'm getting it cut like Gumi's.
    The hair colour can be whatever unnatural colour you want(Not yellow/orange though please) cuz I had it hot pink, and now it is gonna be another colour xD
    eyes are blue :) I am tall, pale, and love short skirts and jeans, shirts are whatever ya please.

    :D I'll do an art trade with ya, if you want, no boys though Dx -cannot draw decent guys-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..thanks...( )_( )
    (* .* )
    (") (")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny fail!!!! あなたわわたし場か!\(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete