Saturday, April 16, 2011

For Your Information

Okay so, in my last post I said I was going to do requests right? Well, me being the dummy I am, forgot that I have no paper. What. So. Ever. And yes BasiaSadie, I would love to do a art trade with you! Once I get my new Doodle Diary. No worries though, I'm going to the store once Jojo arrives to my house, right now she's eight minutes late haha!

Anywho I will be getting rid of the Google Chat, it's really dumb once you think about it, or if you already have! But I will be making a chat, or maybe a fan page of some sort, where we all can just chat with eachother! I am possibly going to make a fanpage on Facebook, but I'm not sure about it! I know this is a boring post, so I guess I can show you guys some random doodles I did in school!

Ignore the writing behind it...I was writing notes on the back of it hahahhahaha-cough-

6 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind me asking, but who is it supposed to be? My head's not in the game today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay art trade!
    So, what would you like?

    Oh and I wanted to ask, do you have a tablet?
    maybe we can go on iScribble sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever is holding that pic u drew must be REALLY pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @basiasadie, yes I do have a tablet, and doing Iscribble with you would be awesome!!!
    @jojo, no, it's a really ugly girl with bad breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you don't have paper you can just use MS paint
    or sumo paint *online free no download program site*

    that's what i do
    *cause i have no scanner and my camera fails*

    ReplyDelete