Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Normal Day In Chorus

So in the post "My Normal Day At School", I mentioned the totally crazy and wacky things that go on in Chorus, right? Well now I have proof from a very poor quality camera!
Chelsey my husband!

Me and chelsey

Tyler tries to kill Tiana...

I'm next!!!

Frolocking (spell fail much?) down the aisle

Phoenix, Chelsey and me

Chelsey tries to get Tyler's penny

Tyler Noms Chelsey's finger

Help?

Sandwich order: Tyler, me, Phoenix

Yum?

Tyler is so tall you can't see his head!!!

Poor Phoenix

Tyler Noms (again) on Phoenix's hair, it took her a while to relize it......

Kick in da' butt!

Haha, that's all I guess-and yes people, that is a very normal day in chorus

3 comments:

  1. Haha...i think Tyler is hungry XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is most likely hungry. OR he just loves attention. You should put up the blacktop pics. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha that was the best class ever... chorus is probably one of the few things I will miss about our funny little school

    ReplyDelete