Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where's The Art?!?!

In your pants! Haha, just kidding!
I haven't been able to draw any actual anime "art", because I dont have any sketch paper. I did have a Doodle Diary, but sadly, I ran out of pages. So now I have a giant bulletin board full of my favorite drawings from it. I will be happy to show you, once I feel like getting a picture of it! Anywho, since I have not gotten my Doodle Diary #2, I have been using notebook paper. Problem, notebook paper SUCKS! Haha, not really I just have a harder time erasing my mistakes on there. And trust me, I make A LOT of mistakes! I do have a giant sketchpad, but there is no pages left because I use that sketch pad as a scratch pad. As in, I test out my colors and charcoal stuff on it. So, I won't be doing much artwork until I remember to get a new Doodle Diary once I go to Walmart again. (Fact: Did you know I got my first Doodle Diary from a mini-market? Once I got cookies there and they were already opened before I ate any. They were still yummy though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment